Our licensed commercial electricians go the extra mile for your property. We strive on keeping up on technology to make your life easier and your business more energy efficient. Whether we're designing a new LED lighting system or updating an existing unit, you can count on us to help reduce energy costs while increasing your structure's efficiency.
Commercial Products and Services:
- Electrical Service Work for New and Remodel Construction
- Design of Electrical Systems
- Connection of Specialty Equipment
- Interior and Exterior Lighting and Design
- LED Lighting Installation and Upgrades
- Business Sign Lighting Repair and Upgrades
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Lighting Control Systems
- Installation and Maintenance of Control Panels, Data Systems, Video Systems, etc.
- Network Cabling
- Energy Management Controls
- Safety Inspections
- Infrared Inspections
- Commercial Services up to 1,000 amps
- Service Upgrades
- 120 volt / 240 volt Single Phase
- 277 volt / 480 volt Three Phase
- Underground Wire Tracing and Fault Detection
- Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Solar Photovoltaic Design, Installation, and Maintenance
- Utility Grid Tie
- Off Grid System
- Battery Backup Systems
- Surge, Arc Fault, and GFCI Protection
- Tamper Proof Receptacles
Check Your Vents and Safe Snow Removal
Have you checked your gas vents recently and moved snow away from them? Blocked vents may trigger a safety switch and turn off your heating system. Natural gas may also build up inside your home or facility and create potential for carbon monoxide poisoning.
Smart Snow and Ice Removal:
Be sure snow you remove from the roof doesn't land on your meters. Snow buildup can damage meters and you may be responsible for repairs.
Be careful when removing snow from your meters. It is best to clear snow from meters with a brush or your hand. Never use sharp objects like shovels or ice picks.